Olney, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Olney Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Olney. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using IL laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Olney. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Olney to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Olney Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Olney, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Olney has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Olney advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Olney Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Olney Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries and how the cases can be pursued are dictated by laws. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Olney has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Olney,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Olney, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Olney, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Olney, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Olney dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Olney is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Olney, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Olney takes on: