Omaha, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Omaha Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Omaha. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using IL laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Omaha. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Omaha so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Omaha Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Omaha, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Omaha has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Omaha advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Omaha Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Omaha Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Omaha residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Omaha has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Omaha,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Omaha, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Omaha, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Omaha, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Omaha dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Omaha is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Omaha, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Omaha takes on: