Overland, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Overland Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Overland. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using MO laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Overland. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Overland so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Overland Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Overland, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Overland has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Overland advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Overland Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Overland Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Overland residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Overland has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Overland,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Overland, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Overland, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Overland, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Overland dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Overland is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Overland, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Overland takes on: