Pacific, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Pacific Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Pacific. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Pacific. MO Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Pacific residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a Pacific homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Pacific who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Pacific Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Pacific, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Pacific has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Pacific advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog bites are happening more often in the United States. Here are several statistics that our Pacific Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Pacific Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries have legal recourse for recovery. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Pacific has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Pacific,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Pacific, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Pacific, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Pacific, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Pacific dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Pacific is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Pacific, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Pacific takes on: