Parkersburg, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Parkersburg Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Parkersburg. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Parkersburg. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in IL. Sadly, many Parkersburg residents see laws merely as suggestions. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Parkersburg to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Parkersburg Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Parkersburg, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Parkersburg has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Parkersburg advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Parkersburg Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Parkersburg Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Parkersburg residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Parkersburg has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Parkersburg,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Parkersburg, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Parkersburg, IL
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Parkersburg, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Parkersburg dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Parkersburg is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Parkersburg, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Parkersburg takes on: