Perryville, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Perryville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Perryville. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Perryville. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Perryville, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Even though the laws are clear, many Perryville dog owners choose to ignore them. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Perryville to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Perryville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Perryville, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Perryville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Perryville advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Perryville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Perryville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Perryville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Perryville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the owner can be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Perryville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Perryville, MO
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Perryville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Perryville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Perryville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Perryville, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Perryville takes on: