Royalton, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Royalton Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Royalton. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Royalton. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Royalton residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a Royalton homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Royalton to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Royalton Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Royalton, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Royalton has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Royalton advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Royalton Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Royalton Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Royalton has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Royalton,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the owner can be held responsible. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Royalton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Royalton, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Royalton, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Royalton dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Royalton is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Royalton, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Royalton takes on: