Russellville, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Russellville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Russellville. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using IL laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Russellville. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. Because of the negligence of a Russellville homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Russellville because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Russellville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Russellville, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Russellville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Russellville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Russellville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Russellville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Russellville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Russellville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Russellville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Russellville, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Russellville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your Russellville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Russellville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Russellville, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Russellville takes on: