Spanish Lake, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Spanish Lake Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Spanish Lake. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Spanish Lake. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Spanish Lake, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Spanish Lake to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Spanish Lake Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Spanish Lake, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Spanish Lake has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Spanish Lake advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Spanish Lake Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Spanish Lake Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Spanish Lake has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Spanish Lake,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Spanish Lake, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Spanish Lake, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Spanish Lake, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Spanish Lake dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Spanish Lake is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Spanish Lake, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Spanish Lake takes on: