Sparta, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Sparta Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Sparta. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using IL dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Sparta. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. Because of the negligence of a Sparta homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Sparta to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Sparta Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Sparta, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sparta has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sparta advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Sparta Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Sparta Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries can be pursued using legal precedent and local laws. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Sparta has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Sparta,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Sparta, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Sparta, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Sparta, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Sparta dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sparta is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Sparta, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sparta takes on: