St. Ann, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in St. Ann Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Ann. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Ann. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. Because of the negligence of a St. Ann homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in St. Ann to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our St. Ann Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Ann, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Ann has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Ann advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our St. Ann Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
St. Ann Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, St. Ann residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in St. Ann has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in St. Ann,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in St. Ann, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Ann, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in St. Ann, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your St. Ann dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Ann is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Ann, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Ann takes on: