St. Charles, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in St. Charles Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Charles. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Charles. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Sadly, many St. Charles residents see laws merely as suggestions. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in St. Charles because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our St. Charles Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Charles, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Charles has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Charles advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our St. Charles Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
St. Charles Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in St. Charles has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in St. Charles,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in St. Charles, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Charles, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in St. Charles, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your St. Charles dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Charles is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Charles, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Charles takes on:
Types of St. Charles, MO, Injury Law: