St. Clair, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in St. Clair Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Clair. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Clair. MO Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Even though the laws are clear, many St. Clair dog owners choose to ignore them. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in St. Clair who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our St. Clair Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Clair, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Clair has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Clair advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our St. Clair Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
St. Clair Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in St. Clair has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in St. Clair,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in St. Clair, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Clair, MO
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in St. Clair, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your St. Clair dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Clair is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Clair, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Clair takes on: