St. Elmo, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in St. Elmo Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Elmo. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Elmo. St. Elmo, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. Because of the negligence of a St. Elmo homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in St. Elmo to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our St. Elmo Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Elmo, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Elmo has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Elmo advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our St. Elmo Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
St. Elmo Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries and how the cases can be pursued are dictated by laws. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in St. Elmo has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in St. Elmo,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in St. Elmo, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Elmo, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in St. Elmo, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your St. Elmo dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Elmo is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Elmo, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Elmo takes on: