St. Louis, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in St. Louis Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Louis. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Louis. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in St. Louis to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our St. Louis Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Louis, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Louis has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Louis advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our St. Louis Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
St. Louis Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in St. Louis has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in St. Louis,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the owner can be held responsible. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in St. Louis, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Louis, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in St. Louis, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your St. Louis dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Louis is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Louis, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Louis takes on:
Types of St. Louis, MO, Injury Law: