St. Paul, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in St. Paul Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Paul. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Paul. MO Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Sadly, many St. Paul residents see laws merely as suggestions. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in St. Paul to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our St. Paul Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Paul, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Paul has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Paul advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our St. Paul Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
St. Paul Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives St. Paul residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in St. Paul has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in St. Paul,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the owner can be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in St. Paul, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Paul, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in St. Paul, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your St. Paul dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Paul is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Paul, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Paul takes on: