St. Peters, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in St. Peters Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Peters. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Peters. St. Peters, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Even though the laws are clear, many St. Peters dog owners choose to ignore them. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in St. Peters so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our St. Peters Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Peters, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Peters has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Peters advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our St. Peters Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
St. Peters Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries and how the cases can be pursued are dictated by laws. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in St. Peters has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in St. Peters,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the owner can be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in St. Peters, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in St. Peters, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in St. Peters, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your St. Peters dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Peters is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer St. Peters, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in St. Peters takes on:
Types of St. Peters, MO, Injury Law: