Ste. Genevieve, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Ste. Genevieve. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Ste. Genevieve. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Ste. Genevieve, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Sadly, many Ste. Genevieve residents see laws merely as suggestions. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Ste. Genevieve so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Ste. Genevieve Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Ste. Genevieve, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ste. Genevieve has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ste. Genevieve advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Ste. Genevieve Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Ste. Genevieve Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Ste. Genevieve residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Ste. Genevieve has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Ste. Genevieve,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Ste. Genevieve, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Ste. Genevieve, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Ste. Genevieve, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Ste. Genevieve dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ste. Genevieve is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Ste. Genevieve, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ste. Genevieve takes on: