Stonefort, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Stonefort Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Stonefort. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Stonefort. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. Because of the negligence of a Stonefort homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Stonefort to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Stonefort Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Stonefort, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Stonefort has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Stonefort advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Stonefort Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Stonefort Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Stonefort has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Stonefort,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Stonefort, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Stonefort, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Stonefort, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Stonefort dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Stonefort is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Stonefort, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Stonefort takes on: