Sullivan, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Sullivan Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Sullivan. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Sullivan. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Sullivan residents negligently choose not to. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Sullivan because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Sullivan Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Sullivan, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sullivan has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sullivan advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Sullivan Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Sullivan Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Sullivan residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Sullivan has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Sullivan,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Sullivan, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Sullivan, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Sullivan, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Sullivan dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sullivan is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Sullivan, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sullivan takes on: