Sunset Hills, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Sunset Hills Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Sunset Hills. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Sunset Hills. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Sunset Hills who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Sunset Hills Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Sunset Hills, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sunset Hills has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sunset Hills advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Sunset Hills Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Sunset Hills Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries can be pursued using legal precedent and local laws. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Sunset Hills has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Sunset Hills,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Sunset Hills, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Sunset Hills, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Sunset Hills, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Sunset Hills dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sunset Hills is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Sunset Hills, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Sunset Hills takes on: