Swansea, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Swansea Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Swansea. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using IL laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Swansea. IL Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Sadly, many Swansea residents see laws merely as suggestions. Because of the negligence of a Swansea homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Swansea who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Swansea Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Swansea, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Swansea has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Swansea advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Swansea Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Swansea Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries have legal recourse for recovery. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Swansea has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Swansea,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Swansea, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Swansea, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Swansea, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Swansea dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Swansea is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Swansea, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Swansea takes on: