Tamms, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Tamms Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Tamms. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Tamms. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Tamms residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a Tamms homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Tamms to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Tamms Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Tamms, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Tamms has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Tamms advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Tamms Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Tamms Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Tamms residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Tamms has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Tamms,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Tamms, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Tamms, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Tamms, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Tamms dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Tamms is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Tamms, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Tamms takes on: