Troy, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Troy Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Troy. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using IL laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Troy. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Troy residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a Troy homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Troy to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Troy Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Troy, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Troy has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Troy advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Troy Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Troy Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Troy residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Troy has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Troy,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the owner can be held responsible. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Troy, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Troy, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Troy, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Troy dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Troy is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Troy, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Troy takes on: