Union, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Union Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Union. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Union. Union, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Even though the laws are clear, many Union dog owners choose to ignore them. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Union who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Union Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Union, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Union has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Union advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Union Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Union Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries have legal recourse for recovery. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Union has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Union,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Union, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Union, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Union, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Union dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Union is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Union, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Union takes on: