Valley Park, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Valley Park Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Valley Park. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using MO dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Valley Park. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Sadly, many Valley Park residents see laws merely as suggestions. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Valley Park because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Valley Park Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Valley Park, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Valley Park has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Valley Park advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Valley Park Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Valley Park Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries and how the cases can be pursued are dictated by laws. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Valley Park has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Valley Park,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the attack is the owner’s fault. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Valley Park, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Valley Park, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Valley Park, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Valley Park dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Valley Park is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Valley Park, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Valley Park takes on: