Valmeyer, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Valmeyer Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Valmeyer. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using IL laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Valmeyer. IL Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Even though the laws are clear, many Valmeyer dog owners choose to ignore them. Because of the negligence of a Valmeyer homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Valmeyer to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Valmeyer Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Valmeyer, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Valmeyer has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Valmeyer advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog bites are happening more often in the United States. Here are several statistics that our Valmeyer Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Valmeyer Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries can be pursued using legal precedent and local laws. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Valmeyer has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Valmeyer,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Valmeyer, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Valmeyer, IL
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Valmeyer, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Valmeyer dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Valmeyer is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Valmeyer, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Valmeyer takes on: