Waltonville, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Waltonville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Waltonville. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using IL laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Waltonville. IL Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. Because of the negligence of a Waltonville homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Waltonville to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Waltonville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Waltonville, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Waltonville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Waltonville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Waltonville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Waltonville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Waltonville residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Waltonville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Waltonville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Waltonville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Waltonville, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Waltonville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Waltonville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Waltonville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Waltonville, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Waltonville takes on: