Warrenton, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Warrenton Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Warrenton. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using MO laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Warrenton. MO Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. Because of the negligence of a Warrenton homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Warrenton so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Warrenton Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Warrenton, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Warrenton has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Warrenton advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Warrenton Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Warrenton Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Warrenton residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Warrenton has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Warrenton,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Warrenton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Warrenton, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Warrenton, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Warrenton dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Warrenton is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Warrenton, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Warrenton takes on: