Washington, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Washington Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Washington. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Washington. MO Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Even though the laws are clear, many Washington dog owners choose to ignore them. Because of the negligence of a Washington homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Washington who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Washington Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Washington, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Washington has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Washington advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Washington Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Washington Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Washington residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Washington has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Washington,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Washington, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Washington, MO
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Washington, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Washington dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Washington is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Washington, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Washington takes on: