Waterloo, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Waterloo Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Waterloo. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Waterloo. Waterloo, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Waterloo residents negligently choose not to. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Waterloo because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Waterloo Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Waterloo, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Waterloo has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Waterloo advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Waterloo Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Waterloo Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries and how the cases can be pursued are dictated by laws. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Waterloo has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Waterloo,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Waterloo, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Waterloo, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Waterloo, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your Waterloo dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Waterloo is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Waterloo, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Waterloo takes on: