Webster Groves, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Webster Groves Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Webster Groves. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Webster Groves. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Webster Groves residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a Webster Groves homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Webster Groves so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Webster Groves Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Webster Groves, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Webster Groves has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Webster Groves advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Webster Groves Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Webster Groves Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries can be pursued using legal precedent and local laws. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Webster Groves has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Webster Groves,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Webster Groves, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Webster Groves, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Webster Groves, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Webster Groves dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Webster Groves is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Webster Groves, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Webster Groves takes on: