Wentzville, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Wentzville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Wentzville. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Wentzville. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Wentzville, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Sadly, many Wentzville residents see laws merely as suggestions. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Wentzville because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Wentzville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Wentzville, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Wentzville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Wentzville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Wentzville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Wentzville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Wentzville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Wentzville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, the owner of the dog is directly liable. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Wentzville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Wentzville, MO
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Wentzville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Wentzville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Wentzville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Wentzville, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Wentzville takes on: