West Frankfort, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in West Frankfort Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer West Frankfort. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer West Frankfort. IL Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Sadly, many West Frankfort residents see laws merely as suggestions. Because of the negligence of a West Frankfort homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in West Frankfort to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our West Frankfort Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in West Frankfort, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in West Frankfort has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in West Frankfort advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our West Frankfort Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
West Frankfort Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in West Frankfort has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in West Frankfort,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in West Frankfort, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in West Frankfort, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in West Frankfort, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your West Frankfort dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in West Frankfort is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer West Frankfort, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in West Frankfort takes on: