Wildwood, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Wildwood Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Wildwood. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Wildwood. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Wildwood, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Sadly, many Wildwood residents see laws merely as suggestions. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Wildwood so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Wildwood Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Wildwood, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Wildwood has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Wildwood advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog bites are happening more often in the United States. Here are several statistics that our Wildwood Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Wildwood Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Wildwood has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Wildwood,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Wildwood, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Wildwood, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Wildwood, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your Wildwood dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Wildwood is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Wildwood, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Wildwood takes on: