Xenia, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Xenia Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Xenia. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Xenia. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in IL. Even though the laws are clear, many Xenia dog owners choose to ignore them. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Xenia to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Xenia Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Xenia, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Xenia has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Xenia advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog bites are happening more often in the United States. Here are several statistics that our Xenia Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Xenia Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries can be pursued using legal precedent and local laws. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Xenia has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Xenia,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Xenia, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Xenia, IL
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Xenia, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Xenia dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Xenia is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Xenia, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Xenia takes on: