Horrific Chaffee, Missouri Fire

A house fire that started early Wednesday morning in the small town of Chaffee, Missouri left a young man and his two nephews deceased.  Andrew Biler, 21, Bryton Nicholson, 2, and Jaden Nicholson, 3, all died in the fire of smoke inhalation.  Fire officials are not sure as to the cause of the fire at this point, but they reported that the home was engulfed in fire and they were not able to save anyone inside.  Prayers go out to the family and friends of the Biler and Nicholson family at this time.

House fires can stem from a variety of unfortunate causes.  Fires can be caused by gas leaks, defective products and numerous other problems.  If you or a loved one has been injured, burned or a loved one killed in a house fire that you know or suspect was caused by defective product, contact a Missouri bad product attorney today for a free consultation regarding this manner.  Call experienced products liability lawyer Chris Dixon at 314.409.7060.

Get The Representation You Need Today!

Reach out to Chris Dixon for personal injury, workers compensation, product liability, and other legal services for experienced, reliable counsel and representation in St. Louis.

Contact Us Today

Schedule a
Callback

 

Submit Your
Case Details

 
 

Have Questions?

We are available to chat live with you 24 / 7 if you have questions about your potential case.

Chat Live
No Thanks