Injury Lawyer Albion, IL
Call a Albion, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Albion, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Albion, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Albion injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some tips Albion residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement for Albion personal injury claims is subjected to a number of factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Albion injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Albion, IL. It’s essential for victims to get in touch with us now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Albion, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Albion, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injured victims and their families in Albion. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Albion Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Albion, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Albion injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Albion.
One of your main questions a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are many factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Albion, it’s important that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Albion injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Albion injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Albion injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Albion, IL, see our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Contact Your Albion, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Albion injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide seasoned legal counsel to clients and their families in Albion, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Albion, IL, Injury Lawyer.