Injury Lawyer Allendale, IL
Call a Allendale, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Allendale, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Allendale, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Allendale injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few things Allendale residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards for Allendale injury cases depends on a number of factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Allendale injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in injury lawyer in Allendale, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to contact Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Allendale, IL
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It’s important to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Allendale, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injury victims and their families in Allendale. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically include the following:
Our Allendale Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Allendale, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Allendale injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Allendale.
Typically, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s numerous factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Allendale, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Allendale injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Allendale injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Allendale injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Allendale, IL, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Allendale, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Allendale injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide valuable legal counsel to clients and their families in Allendale, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Allendale, IL, Injury Lawyer.