Injury Lawyer Alma, IL
Call a Alma, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Alma, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Alma, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Alma injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some tips Alma residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation in Alma injury claims depends on a number of factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Alma injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $50 million for clients, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Alma, IL. It’s vital for victims to contact us today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Alma, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It is important to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Alma, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injury victims in Alma. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually include the following:
Our Alma Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Alma, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Alma injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Alma.
Usually, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are many factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Alma, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Alma injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Alma injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Alma injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Alma, IL, see our results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Alma, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Alma injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Alma, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Alma, IL, Injury Lawyer.