Injury Lawyer Alton, IL
Contact a Alton, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Alton, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Alton, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Alton injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some things Alton residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Alton personal injury cases is subjected to a number of different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Alton injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $50 million for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Alton, IL. It is essential for victims to contact us now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Alton, IL
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Alton, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer support to injured victims in Alton. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to include the following:
Our Alton Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Alton, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Alton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Alton.
Usually, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are many factors at play here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Alton, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Alton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Alton injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Alton injury lawyers at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Alton, IL, read Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Call Your Alton, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Alton injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide experienced legal representation to victims and their families in Alton, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Alton, IL, Injury Lawyer.