Injury Lawyer Anna, IL
Call a Anna, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Anna, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Anna, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Anna injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some things Anna residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Anna injury cases depends on several different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Anna injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in Anna, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to contact Dixon now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Anna, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Anna, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injury victims and their families in Anna. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to include the following:
Our Anna Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Anna, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Anna injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Anna.
Typically, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s multiple factors at play here. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Anna, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Anna injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Anna injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Anna injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Anna, IL, check out our results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Anna, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Anna injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide seasoned legal representation to clients and their families in Anna, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Anna, IL, Injury Lawyer.