Injury Lawyer Arnold, MO
Call a Arnold, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Arnold, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Arnold, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Arnold injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some things Arnold residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement for Arnold personal injury cases is subjected to numerous different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Arnold injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $50 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Arnold, MO. It’s important for victims to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Arnold, MO
There are various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It is crucial to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Arnold, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injured victims and their families in Arnold. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually involve the following:
Our Arnold Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Arnold, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Arnold injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Arnold.
One of your main questions an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are a good deal of factors at play here. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Arnold, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Arnold injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Arnold injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Arnold injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Arnold, MO, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Arnold, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Arnold injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Arnold, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Arnold, MO, Injury Lawyer.