Injury Lawyer Aviston, IL
Contact a Aviston, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Aviston, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Aviston, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Aviston injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some tips Aviston residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement in Aviston personal injury claims varies on a number of factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Aviston injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35 million for clients, Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Aviston, IL. It is important for victims to contact us today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Aviston, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It’s important to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Aviston, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injury victims and their families in Aviston. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims typically include the following:
Our Aviston Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Aviston, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Aviston injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Aviston.
Typically, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are a good deal of factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Aviston, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Aviston injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Aviston injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Aviston injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Aviston, IL, check out our case results and testimonials.
Call Your Aviston, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Aviston injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal counsel to clients and their families in Aviston, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Aviston, IL, Injury Lawyer.