Injury Lawyer Ballwin, MO
Call a Ballwin, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Ballwin, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Ballwin, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Ballwin injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are a few things Ballwin residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Ballwin personal injury claims varies on numerous different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Ballwin injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $50 million for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Ballwin, MO. It is vital for victims to contact our firm today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Ballwin, MO
There’s a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Ballwin, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injury victims and their families in Ballwin. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims typically involve the following:
Our Ballwin Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Ballwin, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Ballwin injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Ballwin.
Typically, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are many factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Ballwin, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Ballwin injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Ballwin injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Ballwin injury lawyers at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Ballwin, MO, read our case results and client testimonials.
Call Your Ballwin, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Ballwin injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer seasoned legal representation to clients and their families in Ballwin, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Ballwin, MO, Injury Lawyer.