Injury Lawyer Barnhart, MO
Call a Barnhart, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Barnhart, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Barnhart, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Barnhart injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are some tips Barnhart residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Barnhart injury claims is subjected to several different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Barnhart injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Barnhart, MO. It’s essential for victims to call us now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Barnhart, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It is vital to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Barnhart, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injury victims and their families in Barnhart. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically involve the following:
Our Barnhart Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Barnhart, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Barnhart injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Barnhart.
Usually, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are multiple factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Barnhart, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Barnhart injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Barnhart injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Barnhart injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Barnhart, MO, see Dixon’s case results and testimonials.
Call Your Barnhart, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Barnhart injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in Barnhart, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Barnhart, MO, Injury Lawyer.