Injury Lawyer Belleville, IL
Call a Belleville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Belleville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Belleville, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Belleville injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some things Belleville residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards for Belleville personal injury claims varies on several different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Belleville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Belleville, IL. It’s essential for victims to contact us now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Belleville, IL
There’s a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It is vital to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Belleville, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injured victims in Belleville. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to include the following:
Our Belleville Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Belleville, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Belleville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Belleville.
One of your main questions a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are many factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Belleville, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Belleville injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Belleville injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Belleville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Belleville, IL, check out Dixon’s case results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Belleville, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Belleville injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Belleville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Belleville, IL, Injury Lawyer.