Injury Lawyer Benld, IL
Call a Benld, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Benld, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Benld, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Benld injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some things Benld residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement for Benld injury cases is subjected to a number of factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Benld injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Benld, IL. It is vital for victims to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Benld, IL
There are several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Benld, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims in Benld. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually include the following:
Our Benld Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Benld, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Benld injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Benld.
Typically, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are many factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Benld, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Benld injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Benld injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Benld injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Benld, IL, read Dixon’s results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Benld, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Benld injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal representation to clients and their families in Benld, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Benld, IL, Injury Lawyer.