Injury Lawyer Benton, IL
Contact a Benton, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Benton, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Benton, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Benton injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are a few things Benton residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement for Benton personal injury claims is subjected to several different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Benton injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in Benton, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to reach out to us now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Benton, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s important to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Benton, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injured victims in Benton. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to include the following:
Our Benton Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Benton, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Benton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Benton.
Typically, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s a good deal of factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Benton, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Benton injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Benton injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Benton injury lawyers at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Benton, IL, read our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Call Your Benton, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Benton injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer professional legal representation to victims and their families in Benton, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Benton, IL, Injury Lawyer.