Injury Lawyer Bethalto, IL
Contact a Bethalto, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Bethalto, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Bethalto, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Bethalto injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are a few tips Bethalto residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Bethalto injury claims depends on numerous different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Bethalto injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading injury lawyer in Bethalto, IL. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Bethalto, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Bethalto, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injury victims in Bethalto. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually involve the following:
Our Bethalto Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Bethalto, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Bethalto injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Bethalto.
Usually, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Bethalto, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Bethalto injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Bethalto injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Bethalto injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Bethalto, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Bethalto, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Bethalto injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Bethalto, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Bethalto, IL, Injury Lawyer.